Thursday 9 September 2010

Things I love Thursday

“If we look at the world with a love of life, the world will reveal its beauty to us.” ~Daisaku Ikeda


source


Bienvenue, Chere! ♥
Well it’s another week. This week seems to have flown by, although I blame that partially on the fact that I’ve spent most of this week unwell in bed but enough of that, this is time to focus on things I love!

Feeling well and being generally healthy (today is the first day this week that I haven’t had to retreat under my duvet- little victories-I am also thankful that horrific as it can be my discomfort was only in the short term), actually going to bed early instead of just saying I will, discovering forgotten bits and pieces in my room, Seeing birds fly in unison, Nutella (Thank you WWII chocolate rations and Italian innovation!), The discovery that the eighth month of the Tibetan calendar of Kalacakratantra is ‘Khrums’ (Nothing to do with biscuits, sadly), misleading diet news of 1969: "Weightwatchers need cheese. There are no stodgy carbohydrates in cheese!" , Finding out ‘It's My Party’ had a sequel song, Judy's Turn To Cry (shame it's not called ‘Johnny's A Fickle Tosser’):



Et vous, mon jolie lecteurs? What are you delighted about this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to leave a comment, please do - I appreciate every one.