Thursday 16 June 2011

Things I Love Thursday

This week I am much-loving:

Source

Top of my list this week is getting a sneak preview of the wedding dress of one of my dearest friends. Just stunning, the style was not one I expected her to choose but it looks perfect on her. K and I have been friends since school, sometimes I wonder what our early-teenage selves would think if they could see us now. I think yesteryear K would be proud, though she’d never admit it.

Much Ado about Nothing –I enjoyed it enormously and am glad to say my misgivings about the 1980s setting were proved false. We had a lovely Saturday in London & Much Ado About Nothing was the jewel in the crown.

Seeing a mum & her twin babies interacting on a train (their body languages synchronized perfectly!)

Mini-adventures, indoor picnics complete with picnic basket, dinner parties, long conversations about everything and nothing all at the same time. Tea, wine, giggles and belly laughs. Life is always good with friends.

So reader, over to you what’s making your list this week? I always enjoy hearing some of the things that have made your week worth living.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to leave a comment, please do - I appreciate every one.