Thursday 15 September 2011

Things I Love Thursday

A short Tilt list this week because I’ve just remembered its Thursday but I haven’t written one for a few weeks and really wanted to. I know its cliché but sometimes it really it is good to stop and smell the flowers.



Getting nine hours of sleep- I was so grateful this week to get a proper nights shut-eye especially after my insomnia resurfacing over the last couple of weeks so I’ve been running on half that for the past two weeks.

Living my life as a party instead of a drama-
Evenings with friends filled with wine & giggles, cocktails and surprise meals out

Sweet phone calls, text messages, and voicemails- Psst Yen thank you

Being uber productive-
I’ve been able to tick all the items off my ‘work’ to-do list this week and I’m especially pleased by how well the first week of our newest venture Youth Church* went
*It's technically called a cell-church but I hate that term.

Other frivolous things:

The new Rice Krispies multigrain shapes advert- It’s entitled ‘The fish’


Happy Birthday Agatha Christie
The perfect excuse to slip a Christie off the shelf, brew a pot of tea and travel in spirit to a vintage world of murder and mystery

This very cute short film with Lee Ingleby and Charity Wakefield via future shorts
Yes that is my tumblr, I’ve been experimenting with it for a month or so, I like to think of it as all the shiny bits of my main blog, with none of the hassle of having to use your brain.

Television:
Doctor Who is back
Also I’m excited for the return of Downton Abbey on Sunday but a little disappointed that the BBC have decided to schedule the final series of Spooks up against it.

Well this post turned out longer than I anticipated... still its alwaays nice to have lots to love. Over to you reader, what are you loving this week?

1 comment:

  1. A new Terry Pratchett I'm reading. I should be studying but oh well...... And Agatha Christie is indeed very good!

    ReplyDelete

If you'd like to leave a comment, please do - I appreciate every one.