Thursday 1 December 2011

Things I love Thursday

It’s Thursday … Quick reader to the Batmobile Tilt list!:



This week I love the discussion provoked by the public sector strikes.
Don’t worry reader I’m not going to turn this segment into my own little soapbox from which to espouse my views (much has already been said by many in that respect) but it does my soul good to see people stirred up, thinking about what is right/fair and passionately standing up for issues that matter (whatever side they are on) rather than say some media placebo like the X Factor

Also high on my list this week a friend’s daughter has been entered by her school in The Sunday Telegraph’s school painting competition. Em is 6 years old, here’s her painting-



On the subject of art and amazing talents…We are His Masterpiece


Simple pleasures:
Advent Calendars, finding exactly what you need where you least expect it, literary devices, soup and grilled cheese sandwiches,

What is making you happy this week reader? Seriously, I'm nosy I want to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to leave a comment, please do - I appreciate every one.