Thursday 26 July 2012

Things I love Thrusday

Here’s a list of things that have made me smile the last couple of weeks:
Source

Batman: The Dark Knight Rises- Amazing I went to see it last night, really enjoyed it and thought it raised some interesting issues but that’s all I’m going to say for now.
Source

These were my feelings earlier this week so I don’t want to spoil it for anyone else, even accidentally.

 My pregnant friend H’s tri-weekly text updates (we went to uni together and now live at practically opposite ends of the country) - her little one, nicknamed “wotsit”, was due last Thursday so she’s a little impatient to meet him/her. Also, Mobile network O2- A couple of weekends ago, following their 24 hour network blackout and their being unable to confirm whether it would offer compensation to customers who were unable to use fully use their phones for several hours and it seemed like they were shirking their responsibilities I was condemning them and muttering aggrievedly about them being a modern major bit of capitalism. However they’ve really pulled it out of the bag this time- proper compensation for those badly affected and a little sweetener for everyone else under a ‘thanks for your loyalty’ banner. The Hollow Crown: Shakespeare Season, Hanging out with my friends in so many places, catching bubbles while doing dishes and Edinburgh Fringe previews. What’s bringing the sun out for you this summertime reader?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to leave a comment, please do - I appreciate every one.