Sunday 28 July 2013

The Art of Coffee

It wouldn’t take a genius to work out that I’m a gal who likes a brew, whilst tea is most often my beverage of choice, I am partial to the odd coffee. Yesterday a friend texted me about a previous conversation we’d had discussing Japanese “kawaii” characters. I know that sounds like a tangent but stick with me reader, as I sat watching the milk settle in my coffee earlier today and thinking about the shapes it settled in I realised there was probably heaps of Kawaii milk foam art. A quick search confirmed it so I thought I’d share with you a few of my favourites:









Well, time to pop on the virtual kettle again. What will it be reader, tea or coffee? Will you use a mug or will only a cup and saucer do? Does your coffee have to be a skinny soya decaf cappuccino with an extra shot from only fairtrade beans or will instant do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to leave a comment, please do - I appreciate every one.