Friday 5 September 2014

Friday Find

The Find I most want to share with you today reader is my current favourite tumblr -"Why Are You Still Single?" It provides answers one can give ‘to that most ridiculous of questions’.
 The answers up to now that I love the most are:

  • ‘I could tell you, but then I’d have to kill you.

                                                              …
                                                                No, really.’


  • ‘ I can only marry someone worthy to carry on the secret royal bloodline.

                                                    …I’ve said too much already.’

  • Dating is difficult when you’re a time traveler.
     [If they ask, “ARE you a time traveler?” just give them a really weird look and say slowly, “There’s no such thing as time travel.”]


Special mention too for:

  • ‘I’ll always be faithful to my first love: the sea.’


And

  • ‘No one has correctly answered my three riddles.’ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to leave a comment, please do - I appreciate every one.