Thursday 5 May 2011

Things I Love Thursday

It’s Thursday again reader so check out this week's fresh crop of fantastic things:



High on my list this week is this quote which began circulating the web after the assassination of Osama Bin Laden. It was originally falsely attributed to Martin Luther King Jr. I don’t know who the real author is however for me not knowing doesn’t make the quote any less beautiful or valid...

"I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy."

Animated GIFs as an art form, this is fantastic.

Also winning my heart over this week:
picnics in the sunshine, wedding invitations from treasured friends, democracy and I have love for you reader if you took part in the referendum and/or exercised your right to vote today- even if it was for someone I'd disapprove of, when the wind blows it snows cherry blossom petals, friends rediscovering their creativity, sharing my mini crème eggs with the plumber over afternoon tea- a small action for me but it made his whole face light up.

What’s making your week sparkle reader?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to leave a comment, please do - I appreciate every one.