Thursday 26 May 2011

Things I Love Thursday

It’s that time of week again reader, time to focus on things I Love:



Top of my list this week is my Latvian adventure-On Monday I’m off to Latvia for a week with some of my favourite ladies to work with a Christian charity that runs a centre in Riga for neglected & abused children. They also run camps/time away. I’m a mix of nerves and excitement but I know it’s going to be a wonderful opportunity and I’m so grateful to be able to help even a little.

Also high on my love list this week is Rufus Hound & his Twitter followers support for the Hope for Laura campaign- Mr Hound encouraged his followers to donate a couple of pounds each to a campaign to raise money for a pioneering treatment for a young mother suffering with an aggressive rare Brain Cancer. The response even within the first couple of hours was incredible. I have no affiliation with the campaign myself but having the opportunity to help give a little hope to someone in need and witnessing other peoples generosity too was beautiful and touching.
Twitter at its best and a reminder that Twitter isn't just for embarrassing footballers.

Little loves:
Finding Forgiveness in the most unexpected place, cute Facebook messages, planning time to exercise (even if it really doesn’t happen. I’ll get there…), late personalised Easter presents from Yen’s mum, chocolate,

Alrighty that concludes my list of pleasures for this week reader, what's making your love list this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to leave a comment, please do - I appreciate every one.