Thursday 25 August 2011

Things I Love Thursday


There’s just one thing on my list this week reader:
My friend Rachel- today is her birthday- If I tried typing all the reasons this gal is special well I’d never stop typing so instead here are just a few: she’s witty, caring and trustworthy, she has great taste, (I know these are things everyone says about their best friends but that doesn’t negate their validity here).I love her optimism and her creativity, the way she creates her own path in life, she manages to be true to herself and her beliefs no matter what life throws at her. Oh and she’s super humble to boot.
Yes Rach is wonderful but don’t take my word for it go check out her blog. I am glad to be able to call her my friend and even more pleased that she keeps on agreeing to be mine too, happy birthday lovely lady.
In fact this week I am very grateful for my all my friends. I am so blessed by the people I am lucky enough to class as my nearest and dearest.

1 comment:

  1. You are so super sweet and even though at least half of those things aren't true I am blown away that you think them.
    aw shucks &c
    Thankyou (aswell) for the book - you need to come stay so we can brew up some fancy drinks and pretend to be movie stars from the jazz age. Dahlink.
    Love you! xxx

    ReplyDelete

If you'd like to leave a comment, please do - I appreciate every one.