Thursday 6 October 2011

Things I Love Thursday

This week has been a bit busy & stressful & well generally tough but there is light at the end of the tunnel so instead of dwelling on that here's my list of things that made me smile this week:



My Mum- It’s her birthday on Sunday so Dad and I are taking her out for a surprise treat tomorrow evening. I cannot wait to see her face. She has had a rubbish year but has had such a positive attitude throughout. On top of that she’s still managed to be there and support all of us.

Unseasonably warm weather and consequently afternoons in the beer garden sipping fruit cider & an excuse to try making watermelon mojito Popsicles



The tutors on my new course I’m looking forward to learning from their experiences,

The O2 Rugby World Cup advert (I wish I'd got up to find Jonny in my kitchen and Delon in my hall...)


What about you? What do you love this week reader? Why not jot it down and remember to always be thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to leave a comment, please do - I appreciate every one.