Thursday 19 January 2012

Things I Love Thursday

Yesterday was my gorgeous niece’s 2nd birthday so this weekend I am off a-visiting Today though it means that the house is in packing chaos so I think its time for a cup of tea and to reflect on the things I love this week…Let the gratitude commence:


I have something fun/exciting to look forward to for the first four months of the year niece’s birthday, hen party, girlie weekend and a wedding. My bank balance is less pleased but as this is a ‘things I love’ list I’m choosing to ignore that fact.

On the topic of budget squeezing I am very thankful for cheap but nutritious meals. Post -Christmas my waistline is also very thankful for these simple culinary delights.

Also high on my list this week is this parody of beauty advertisements:

Fotoshop by Adobé from Jesse Rosten on Vimeo.



Other:
Sherlock Holmes though with particular mention to BBC Sherlock, this how -to glittery gold clutch ideas-appeals to my inner magpie,

Whats making your week glitter and shine reader?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to leave a comment, please do - I appreciate every one.