Thursday 2 August 2012

Things I Love Thursday

This week seems to have flown by and I’m feeling a bit scatterbrained as I’ve spent my evening packing (read mostly procrastinating on those ‘essential before I can fully pack’ jobs) ready for a weekend away. However it’s Thursday [check], I’m here [check] and you’re here reader so let’s get this things I love offering underway:


Top of my list this week is the chocolate bar that magically appeared on my desk earlier this week. I have my suspicions about who was responsible for this random act of kindness but as they choose to remain anonymous I shall just be grateful that I know some wonderful people.
Other notable loves this week: This Avengers fanvid entitled ‘You and me and your friend Steve’ – it just makes me giggle:
The original song is by Garfunkel and Oates aka Riki Lindhome and Kate Micucci (who amongst her many other roles is Scrub’s Stephanie Gooch)

 The Olympic Opening Ceremony
I think Hugh Dennis summed it up perfectly on The Now Show ‘About Ten minutes into the opening ceremony you could hear this strange sound and that was the sound of a nation’s cynicism thawing faster than Greenland’

That’s the end of my list, what’s winning the gold for you this week reader?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to leave a comment, please do - I appreciate every one.