Thursday 25 April 2013

Things I Love Thursday

Hello reader, so it’s been a while since I posted a tilt list. Lets sit down, take a deep breath, and remember some of the little things that bring sunshine to the world.


Top of my list a wonderfully uplifting catch up with Jen & Rach. Hey ladies, ‘You know that feeling when you get out of a warm bath... well... you make me feel like a bath?’

Also high on my list is the news Fox has secured the rights to remake Guys and Dolls. I’ve seen it staged in the theatre several times (mostly am dram) and I’ve watched the 1955 film adaptation that starred Frank Sinatra and Marlon Brando more than I’m prepared to admit so I’m excited at the prospect of seeing it on the big screen. I’m not convinced about the new casting yet, apparently they are pursuing Channing Tatum and Joseph Gordon-Levitt both actors with great potential but I’m just not sure, I’ll be very happy to be proved wrong though.

What about you reader? What’s brightening your day, week, month, life?

1 comment:

  1. You are too awesome. It was so nice to see you! :)

    I hadn't heard they were planning a remake of Guys and Dolls, how exciting! Well, potentially. *crosses fingers*

    ReplyDelete

If you'd like to leave a comment, please do - I appreciate every one.