Thursday 30 May 2013

Things I Love Thursday

I’ve been sans internet for a couple of weeks but what better way to return than with a gratitude post so here are some of the things that I’ve been loving lately:


Definately top of my list is that after nearly five months in hospital/rehabilitation my mum has finally been discharged and was able go home.

Two totally unconnected friends are due to have a baby within the same week (and both will be first time mums –exciting)

Last weekend we celebrated the hen party of one of my closest friends. A friend and I had the joint privilege of organising it. Hopefully it was a lovely weekend of chilling, celebrating, laughing, fun and frolics with some of her favourite gals. A few little issues, time constraints & my lack of internet access, meant that a couple of the finishing touches we’d wanted didn’t quite get added but I think a fun time was had by all who attended and especially by the bride-to- be so that’s all that matters.

If that wasn’t exciting enough the weekend before another of my favourite friends got baptised- just wonderful. You can read all about it from her perspective here or just check out her blog anyway because it’s brilliant (it is! In spite of the fact I’m a teensy bit biased).

Will & Jaden Smith rapping on the Graham Norton show featuring DJ Jazzy Jeff and Alfonso Ribeiro (so much nostalgia)



Noteworthy Niblets:
You were in the pub at lunchtime- what do you think this is Life on Mars”, postcards- Amsterdam looks gorgeous, Paco the sad jalapeno,

Thanks for reading and sharing in my love list this week, now over to you reader. What’s sweetening your life at the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to leave a comment, please do - I appreciate every one.