Thursday 24 October 2013

Things I love Thursday

How’s your week going reader? Feeling like you just want to skip the daily grind and head for some lighthearted fun? Me too reader, moi aussi. Luckily for us it’s Thursday and that means it’s the perfect time for a love list. It’s always good to spread the love, right?

Top of my list is losing track of time over a lovely lunch with a friend and her gorgeous daughter. Seriously folks, I am so lucky to have her. We can put the world to rights over a big mug of tea, she puts up with my rants (and helps me put things in perspective), she makes me laugh and she’s coping brilliantly with being a new mum too.

Also high on my list is a new Poirot on my television ‘The Big Four’ features the return of old friends (Capt Hastings, Miss Lemon and newly promoted assistant commissioner Japp), is beautifully shot and is a clever adaptation by Mark Gattiss and Ian Hallard who of course had to deal with the constraints of adapting it for the small screen. Their version was a story that very much suited the Poirot canon. That said personally it does rankle me when screenwriters change a story so much from its original source.

Other:
applying ballet to daily tasks, Smiles and kindness, adorable paper adventures

Thanks for taking the time to read my list. What about you reader, what's are you loving this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to leave a comment, please do - I appreciate every one.