Thursday 22 April 2010

Things I love Thursday

Original idea-gala darling although I stole it from go placidly

The friend I copied this post idea from- she rocks- go follow her, SUNSHINE and spring weather, this, blossoming trees lining the streets (my neighbour opposite has a beautiful specimen and every morning when I groggily come down for breakfast I see it and can’t help but smile), helping out with a children’s club at short notice and being bowled over at how funny/adorable/exuberant they are, Andy Hamilton's comedy on my television box (himself as a guest on HIGNFY then as writer/director/producer on Outnumbered)

What have you been loving this week reader?

1 comment:

  1. blossoms, magnolia (want!) my garden (*in love*) sunshine, wandering round tatton park in the rain, surprise curry, sitting in my new bedroom (really the spare, but it belongs to my inner teenager...I will sit and read and gaze out the window across the fields), homegrown mint tea, the countdown to my bestest people coming to stay (5 sleeps)

    ReplyDelete

If you'd like to leave a comment, please do - I appreciate every one.