Tuesday 13 April 2010

Thoughtful Tuesdays

I once read ‘Thoughts have great power; they are like seeds you plant in your mind.’
Thoughtful Tuesdays are something I started over on my livejournal, consequently I apologies to those of you who will read these twice, but it feels right to share them here too. In the course of my life I have come across a great number of wonderful, inspirational quotations that have caused me to stop and reflect. However I have also discovered that when an intriguing idea floats into my head, it generally needs to be pinned down for posterity, or else it is likely to be washed away by, say, my next craving for chocolate biscuits so I decided to devote a weekly post to sharing a quote that has inspired me. I hope reader the quotes I share give you food for thought as they do me.
Right reader, without much further ado, today’s thought:

‘Armageddon is not around the corner. This is only what the people of violence want us to believe. The complexity and diversity of the world is the hope for the future.’ - Michael Palin

1 comment:

  1. I really love your "thoughtful tuesdays" and this is especially lovely. Hope rises! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

If you'd like to leave a comment, please do - I appreciate every one.