Thursday 29 April 2010

Things I love Thursday

Hello reader, how’s your week going? Mine is unbelievably long but enough of that because I am here to discuss loveable things…

The thought of spending the weekend with a whole group of my favourite people, chocolate, my parents (they’ve gone above and beyond this week), photos of my baby niece grinning from ear to ear after her first spoonful of baby rice, making it home just before it rains, stereomood (a site which plays music according to the mood you choose)

I hope that your week has been full of loveable things reader.

1 comment:

  1. Hello there - just to say a massive THANK YOU for your beautiful parcel. Amazing! I do hope that you got mine, although I feel now, that I didn't match your effort at all... I hope that you liked it. Lots of love and joy and beauty for your spring and summer! x Moyra

    ReplyDelete

If you'd like to leave a comment, please do - I appreciate every one.