Tuesday 4 May 2010


My spring swap parcel arrived early last week but I purposefully didn’t open it until I had sent mine. After relocating it from that safe place I had put it in I finally opened it on Friday morning. It is such a fantastic package. I had been having a stressful week and this totally gave me a lift and made me mega-happy. This in turn was a great beginning to a wonderful weekend away for my friends hen do.
Some pictures of the fabulous goodies I got…

Wonderful handmade cards! Star! Musical soundtrack (one of the few I didn't already own)! Tea and chocolate [om nom nom]!
and what's this...

Origami? Wait there's something inside...



Are they what I think they are? Yes they are- Origami dolls in the style of those made for Hinamatsuri (the doll festival). They are made to wish good luck and health, particularly for girls.

Thank you to my swap partner and a huge thank you to my beautiful friend Rachel for organising it.
I am now off to try one of the new teas I recieved and to unpack my bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to leave a comment, please do - I appreciate every one.