Thursday 27 May 2010

Things I love Thursday

GIRL TIME. Boys are nice and all, but there’s nothing quite like hanging out with two of your best girlies!
On a related note I’m also super thankful to them for looking after me after I had a ‘wobbly moment’ at the weekend. I like to think that it shows Britain does get ludicrously hot weather occasionally. In reality it just shows that I am an eejit who sometimes doesn't drink enough (or eat enough...).

Beautiful weather –so shiny and hot at the weekend, cooling down over the week, but for the past couple of days the sky has been blue and sunny. Personally I’m glad its cooled down a bit. It’s been awfully hot and I was beginning to feel like I was melting.

Itching to watch a movie, finally seeing it, and being satisfied - this week that movie was (500) Days of Summer

T.V. Particularly...Glee- guest starring Neil Patrick Harris, including magic & a totally amazing performance of Dream On by Aerosmith- fangirl heaven
Ashes to Ashes beautifully written and executed. I won’t expand because I don’t want to spoiler anyone. However I will say I don't know who needed a hug more, me or Gene Hunt. Both of us, I think, but mainly him!

What’s top of the pops for you this week reader?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to leave a comment, please do - I appreciate every one.