Thursday 20 May 2010

Things I love Thursday

Hello my dears, I hope you’ve all had a fabulous week! Things I’m loving this week include…

Plans to see my girlies at the weekend, on a related note I am so glad today that one of my beautiful friends is safe and ok after a scary crash this morning, fun & exhausting times with my nephew & niece, Dandelion flower gifts from my nephew (one girls weed is another’s wildflower), Freshly laundered clean sheets- hotel this weekend made me feel particularly decadent, Finding Stuff – Whilst packing and unpacking I’ve found so many things I thought I’d lost, or I simply forgot I had! Some of these will go to a charity shop, but there’s quite a few items of clothing that are gaining a new lease of life right now, TV Anticipation-this weekend is the final episode of Ashes to Ashes and I am very excited (ignoring the fact I’m probably going to have to watch it on iplayer)

What about you, guys? What do you love right now? What’s bringing a smile to your pretty faces?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to leave a comment, please do - I appreciate every one.