Thursday 3 June 2010

Things I love Thursday

Here are some things making me swoon lately!

Someone on my street has a black and white kitten (am trying REALLY hard not to kidnap it); going to sleep before midnight and not waking up to feeling like a zombie; A friend in New Zealand sending me this link to Sooshi because he saw it and thought I’d be amused; On the subject of websites …So much pun.com- especially this; Being reminded that every day I can choose to be happy. Fabulous! Laughing long and loud and clear, sing it with me-


What’s making you beam today?

1 comment:

  1. I want to watch mary poppins now!
    love from a lady who doesn't need subtitles to be able to sing-a-long (sign of a misspent youth!)
    p.s. Julie Andrews is wonderful, but you can never beat Dick van Dyke!

    ReplyDelete

If you'd like to leave a comment, please do - I appreciate every one.