Thursday 10 June 2010

Things I Love Thursday

Happy Thursday reader! I’m finding it pretty hard to stay positive this week so I’m glad to have Things I Love Thursday to focus solely on the things that are making me smile at the moment.

Successful Messy church (a safe afternoon of craft, games, food and most importantly lots of families having fun together), mystery packages that turn out to be unbirthday presents (have I mentioned I am supremely lucky to have the best friends?), Smiling at babies in the waiting room at the doctors', save the words (Even better with your speakers turned on), Plans with my uni friends at the weekend (not looking forward to the 7 hour train journey tomorrow though),

Hope you have a bundle of things to share that have been fantastic in your life this week reader

1 comment:

  1. good luck with the travelling, hope it went well!
    this week I have mostly been loving...
    light - it goes on so long!
    spring veg in stir fry
    getting post (that had been held hostage by the post office)

    hope you have a lovely weekend hun, speak soon xxx

    ReplyDelete

If you'd like to leave a comment, please do - I appreciate every one.