Thursday 14 October 2010

Things I Love Thursday

It feels like just yesterday that I was writing my last Things I Love Thursday post but, sure enough, it was a whole week ago so here's my list for this week....

John Barrowman in concert. I went with two of my favourite ladies (really reader, was there any chance this wasn't going to be a winner?) Sequins & showtunes huzzah!

Birthday cake- yum
On a related note I'm a cream cheese frosting convert. I've always been a bit of a traditionalist birthday cake equals royal icing but after using it for the raspberry and white chocolate cake I made for my mother I'm sold- it was quick, easy and delicious.

Adventures to museums and afternoons filled with craft, chatter and cups of tea

Back to the future on the big screen

What's hitting the high notes for you this week reader?

1 comment:

If you'd like to leave a comment, please do - I appreciate every one.