Thursday 21 October 2010

Things I Love Thursday

Welcome to another week, and a week that I've got a lot of things to love!


Source

This week I am so grateful for my friends. You cannot put a price on having people who love you, care about you, and want the best for you. There are a handful of people in my life that I thank God for everyday and honestly do not know what I’d do without. It’s just a shame that my nearest and dearest are spread out across the country. As one of my wise friends said recently -‘A pox on geography!’

Afternoons spent baking, crafting or just chilling out and chatting over a cup of tea.
Cold Weather Cooking- I’m looking forward to a season of delicious soups and other warming winter food. What did the miners in Chile say on their shirts?

Source


A couple of months ago I posted a video of one of the old spice adverts from their 'the man your man could smell like' campaign. It seemed only right then to share this here…the Sesame Street Grover interpretation:





Last but certainly not least- Beautiful for me by Nichole Nordeman





What's making your list this week reader?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to leave a comment, please do - I appreciate every one.