Thursday 16 December 2010

Thing I Love Thursday

I’ve been feeling a bit stressed out today but looking back, this was a good week. All the more reason to celebrate my list of things I love this thursday



Christmas songs as the perfect soundtrack to getting anywhere in the jolliest of spirits, chocolate (keeping me sane), Living in/near a city-with Christmas fast approaching and the threat of more snow here in Blighty I’m really appreciating the convenience of being able to get supplies practically on my doorstep or without having to risk life and limb (well except for the hardcore Christmas shoppers…some people will do anything for that final packet of mince pies), damnyouautocorrect.com,

The digital story of Christmas:


Also I am perhaps a bit too amused by this …Harry Hill - Ken!
For those unfamiliar with British soaps Ken Barlow is a character, the only remaining original cast member, in Coronation Street. The soap has recently celebrated it’s 50th Anniversary and this song, described as “a Spaghetti Western-inspired paean to Ken Barlow”, was released this week to coincide with the occasion.


Also this:



What about you reader? What has you happy and delighted this week?

1 comment:

  1. Boo to being stressed out :(
    What has me happy and delighted is the unexpected possibility of seeing your fair self tomorrow! (Snow better not even think of disrupting it!)
    *huggles* xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

If you'd like to leave a comment, please do - I appreciate every one.