Thursday 2 December 2010

Things I love Thursday

It’s already December-I could hardly believe that it’s Thursday already again, and I should be writing my Thursday post, let alone that it’s December and there are less than 30 days to a new year.
Things I’m loving this week


Advent –it’s always been one of my favourite times of year. The excitement of the countdown to Christmas and the chance for reflection. The 28th November was Advent Sunday when churches across the world lit the first candle in the advent wreath, the candle that symbolizes hope. I think the message of hope is a poignant one for many this year, I know it is for me reader.

On a related theme I love the video for ‘If today was your last day’by Nickleback.

Merlin- The first part of the two part finale was fantastic fun, cheered up a sad Saturday for me no end.
The BBC released a trailer for the two-parter so here’s a taster:

Or perhaps this would be a more tempting taster…


Also-sending off homemade post filled with messages from the heart, feeling fit, the book I'm reading (Unseen Academicals- very topical as today was the results of the 2018 world cup bid), these posters:

What about you reader? What are you loving this week

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to leave a comment, please do - I appreciate every one.