Thursday 13 January 2011

Things I Love Thursday

Source

It's Thursday again. Isn't it amazing how often it seems to be Thursday. Everyday I wake up and there is a 1 in 7 chance that it's Thursday... I like those odds. This weeks list:

Feeling useful – I think this quote sums it up perfectly “Piglet was so excited at the idea of being Useful that he forgot to be frightened anymore… he could hardly sit still, he was so eager to begin being useful at once.”




Staying warm- temperatures increasing, there’s even the promise of double figures this weekend but I won’t say it too loudly in case I scare it away.

These clever posters arranging text from the actual novel or short stories to depict a memorable scene or iconic image related to the novels.




Also:
Glistening greenery after heavy rainfall, the insane amount of love you receive in return for walking a dog, finding inspiration in the strangest of places, Snuggly winter pyjamas, thoughtful texts,

Alright, that sums up my TILT list for this week! What sorts of marvellous things have got you doing your own crazy-happy dance this week reader?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to leave a comment, please do - I appreciate every one.