Thursday 27 January 2011

Things I Love Thursday

Today I had to email some forms to someone called Rory. Forgot. How did I forget Rory? In other news here’s my things I love list for this week:


Source



This week I am very grateful for the lovely people who looked after me when I wasn’t feeling very well early this week and who put up with me randomly bursting into tears (oh hello crazy-hormones so nice to see you again).


Homemade Wensleydale and spring onion scones for lunch, Online catch up television – ‘making the unmissable, unmissable’, Childhood tv nostalgia- The Riddlers and Green Claws, The most colourful cities in the world


What's making your love-list this Thursday reader?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to leave a comment, please do - I appreciate every one.