Thursday 20 January 2011

Things I Love Thursday

Well, first of all, I love the fact that I actually found time to post this today. I’ve been away for a week without any real internet access, which has proved both liberating and frustrating at times.




Gorgeous girl, my niece. Yes I’ve mentioned her and my super-cute nephew little man in numerous tilt’s but I’m singling her out this week because Tuesday was her birthday (one year old already, where did the last year go reader?) and last Saturday was her party. Also so glad that her baby cousin, who was eight weeks prem is doing well in hospital despite being rushed back into SCBU on Tuesday night.

West Country accents – it’s such a warm and welcoming accent. It always brings a smile to my face and I’ve loved being surrounded by them for a week.

Waking up to this magnificent view each morning:

Source

The excitement on a child face when they show you something new.

Veggie Perrins- an old university days haunt which reassuringly hadn’t changed much.

Catching up with family and friends I haven’t seen in a while.

The ‘Great Girly Meet-up ’ this weekend (Yen, I love that name)

What’s filling you with love and joy reader?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to leave a comment, please do - I appreciate every one.