Thursday 7 April 2011

Things I Love Thursday

Hello readers, it’s Thursday again and I’m sure you’re all looking forward to your weekends so I’ll cut straight to the TILT chase!

Top of the list this week well in the words of Spiderbait… “Sunshine on my window makes me happy”. I’m still loving this beautiful spring weather we’ve been experiencing in the UK.


Also high on my list this week is this sweet (and oh so true) comic





Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. (Robert Brault):
hugs that matter, Hula hooping baby elephants ,that first cup of tea in the morning (without it, I am like a ship lost at sea), homemade tarragon mayonnaise, the gorgeous (and very friendly) new kitten that belongs to one of my neighbours,

Okay that’s the best I can do today. What about you reader? What’s been full of win for you this week? I hope that you have a fantastic rest of the week, and remember you’re amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to leave a comment, please do - I appreciate every one.