Thursday 3 November 2011

Things I Love Thursday


Source

This week has gone by so quickly but it’s Thursday again so here’s a list of the things I am loving this week:


Source

Top of my list this week -Light Parties-
On Monday I helped run a light party (a family oriented event that offered an alternative to trick or treating et al) for the children in our local community. It was better attended than we expected and we had to rush out to buy extra food supplies but more importantly all the children seemed to enjoy themselves and have a great night. I’d much rather rejoice in the light than celebrate darkness and fear anyday.

Also notable this week were these videos which came to my attention on Sunday and I have been singing to myself on-off all week since then-



Doctor Who - "The Ballad of Russell and Julie" Wrap Party Special


What about you reader? What things have made your week thrilling?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to leave a comment, please do - I appreciate every one.