Thursday 17 November 2011

Things I love Thursday

A very merry unbirthday to you reader, I have a cup of tea in hand, here's what's getting my heart a-fluttering this week...


High on my list this week is John Barrowman.
On Friday night I and a couple of dear friends went to see the irrepressible ball of energy & glee that is Mr John Barrowman sing, dance & wear all the sparkles in the world.

Also high on my list this week are birthdays.
Monday was my birthday. I had a lovely day & feel very lucky & blessed. The best present award goes to my brother for this little beauty-



Playing for Change One of the most beautiful things I've discovered this week. It is a multimedia movement to inspire, connect and bring peace to the world through music.

tramping through piles of dry leaves

What’s making your week sparkle & glitter reader?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to leave a comment, please do - I appreciate every one.