Friday 25 November 2011

Things I Love Thursday

Today our American friends are celebrating Thanksgiving and whilst as a Brit I’m not celebrating I still think the spirit of gratitude is to be cultivated so I’m jumping in the gravy boat with my tilt this week:

Top of my list this week…

Some of my friends who have been giving me the most valuable support for the past several months – I’m so grateful for their thoughtfulness and patience. This is my thank you for asking after me even when I say I’m fine.

Unexpected inspiration
I am currently reading Star Over Bethlehem. It’s a selection of poems and Short Stories by Agatha Christie. As a fan of her work in the detective genre I was expecting to enjoy them and perhaps find them interesting but I was not prepared for the ways in which they would challenge me and encourage me.

The first bite of food when you are really hungry and indeed for having enough food to not be hungry, access to clean water and all the other essential amenities which we often take so for granted in the first world.

Also:
Trolling with the Beatles,introducing the captain of the Innuendo Squad, warm and colourful scarves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to leave a comment, please do - I appreciate every one.