Thursday 24 January 2013

Things I Love Thursday

Ghandi once said “Keep your thoughts positive because your thoughts become your words. Keep your words positive because your words become your behavior… Keep your values positive because your values become your destiny.” so without much more ado here’s my tilt list:


Top of my list this week is that one of my friends gave birth to her first daughter this week. I am so proud of her and so pleased for her and her hubby. Welcome to the world Ava Rose, we can't wait to meet you!

Also high on my list this week is Snow. I’m sure everyone’s is getting bored of hearing about the UK’s latest bout of snow but I sort of feel it would be neglectful not to at least mention its presence. After all in the words of Michael McIntyre’s old joke: “Normally you have news, weather and travel… but not on snow day, on snow day news is weather is travel.” - Ok so like most people I don't enjoying cleaning it off cars or digging out the drive. I’m also not a fan of gray or yellow snow or indeed when it becomes slush or worse that half ice stuff. However you can’t deny reader it’s so pretty when it is falling and fresh on the ground, untouched, particularly if you’re observing it from inside with a mug of your favourite hot beverage.

Small loves:
 lovely dreams, Darren Criss- Singing in the rain, highlighters that work, the chorus to Delta Rae’s Morning Comes

Well that’s the end of my list for now. What’s putting a smile on your face this week reader?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to leave a comment, please do - I appreciate every one.