Thursday 1 July 2010

Things I Love Thursday

heightened excitement and anticipation over my friend’s upcoming wedding, the fresh clean air after a rainy storm, Doctor Who, to do lists and crossing things off, unexpected emails from people I rather like a lot, that Tom Selleck has confirmed ‘Three Men and a Bride’ movie, Oh Crap my parents joined facebook (my parents haven’t though and after reading some of the things on this site I’m feeling lucky to say they most likely never will), spending too long on sleeveface

what about you my darling readers? What’s got you bubbly and smiling this week?

2 comments:

  1. I just heard about the three men & a bride movie. SO freakin' excited. Think we should go see it together (haaa they've not even started filming it yet. Maybe I need to calm down a little?) ;) see you TOMORROW!! Eeek! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love getting some rain here, too. but i wish it would clear out the humidity more!

    loving friends with different areas of expertise that are helping me with a big project. i start to feel like i am drowning, but then just the right person pops in and offers help. thankful for that and loving it...

    ReplyDelete

If you'd like to leave a comment, please do - I appreciate every one.