Thursday 29 July 2010

Things I Love Thursday

That moment after a long day when you slide between the sheets of your own bed, old ladies who count out their change at the cash register (unless I’m behind them and in a hurry), hearing good news (one of my oldest friends discovered this week that the house she thought she’d missed out on is still available. She & her fiancĂ© put an offer in and its been accepted - hurrah), treating my dad (we went for lunch then saw Toy Story 3), that buzz that comes with getting rid of excess (earlier this week I deleted thousands of unneccessary emails from my inbox), they draw and cook, This guys 14 part harmony of the ghostbusters theme



What's filling your week with win reader?

1 comment:

  1. Hello dear lady! How are you -thanks for your comment. I too am amazed by how Bub loves a restaurant. it really does keep him well occupied for quite a long time! I have no idea why, something about being grown up? or just his nature? I am very glad though!

    ReplyDelete

If you'd like to leave a comment, please do - I appreciate every one.