Thursday 15 July 2010

Things I Love Thursday

Here’s what’s lighting up my life this week…

source


My brother- ask me in a week and I’ll deny I ever said it, and I’d certainly never tell him, but today is his birthday so just between you & me reader I think I struck pretty lucky in the big bro stakes

Watching thunderstorms from the comfort of my living room

Surprise Dessert- banoffee pie present from my dearest papa just because (not a daddy’s girl honest… well maybe a bit…oh okay reader you got me, yes, yes I am)

‘By the standards of the world I’m imperfect, impermanent, and incomplete and that’s ok’ -I fell off the wabi sabi wagon quite spectacularly the last couple of weeks and spent far too long berating myself for what I am not.I need to remind myself that I am just doing the best I can and that I need to be kind to myself.

Lost in a moment- beautiful and inspiring in my humble opinion

Inflatable bag art-taking street art to the next level:


The Old Spice ad campaign- clever idea for an ad campaign


Tiny knitted penguins- I can barely knit a recognizable square, yet she is knitting minuscule birds perfectly- and penguins, no less! So, so talented

And you my dear, darling reader? What is it that you are thankful for this week?

2 comments:

  1. Fab fab fab! Love this list. Keep up the wabi-sabi, you are wonderous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've got a great big brother too- 6 years older than me and always let me tag along with he and his cute friends when i was a little girl. sometimes, it's annoying that he still sees me as that little girl tho. ;)

    ReplyDelete

If you'd like to leave a comment, please do - I appreciate every one.