Thursday 5 August 2010

Things I love Thursday

source


Being busy- I know not always a blessing and certainly wouldn’t be if it was every week but there’s a satisfying rush about the odd week of hectic schedules and deadlines.
Also...
Getting the laundry mountain dealt with, emails from acquaintances who are becoming friends, a yellow submarine tea infuser (genius), this blog which describes itself as ‘A collection of the world's most epic, awesome, mind blowing Succeeds’.

My beautiful new lantern which every time I light it will remind me of my beautiful friend’s beautiful wedding.





What’s lighting up your week?

1 comment:

  1. i love your latern.

    free evenings all week-- lighting up my week!

    ReplyDelete

If you'd like to leave a comment, please do - I appreciate every one.