Wednesday 25 August 2010



Today…

…it would have been my grandma’s birthday. It’s the first one since she died, last October. I’d be lying if I said today wasn’t a little bit tough but it has also been a wonderful opportunity to remember good times we shared together.

…is also the birthday of another remarkable woman, my dear friend Rachel. Happy birthday beautiful I hope you’ve had a great day filled with fun and as the Irish say ‘may the best of your today’s be the worst of your tomorrow’s’.
There are so many things I could tell you reader about how amazing she is but instead I’ll just encourage you to discover them yourself by checking out her blog.

…has been a fantastic reminder that I have been so blessed with the people in my life, particularly those I am lucky enough to call my friends and family.

1 comment:

  1. Thankyou!! you are so sweet!
    And I'm sorry for your Grandma, had no idea her birthday would've been yesterday too...(I was in good company!)
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

If you'd like to leave a comment, please do - I appreciate every one.