Thursday 12 August 2010

Things I love Thursday

...& bears oh my


Today marks the 71st anniversary of the mgm musical The Wizard of Oz. I’ve loved the film since childhood.

My brother and family visiting- Little man (my nephew aged 3) is a delight to be around, full of fun and giggles, and gorgeous girl (my niece 6 months) seems to grow more lovely each time I see her (yes I know I’m biased reader but few things melt my heart like a happy healthy smiling baby). I love being an Auntie. I also enjoy seeing my brother as a parent.

Sherlock-the BBC's contemporary adaptation of Conan Doyle's detective- lots to love here …the whole series (well-shot, well-acted and a sheer delight to watch), great finale, the confirmation of a new series (hooray!), interactive elements (Sherlock’s website or perhaps John Watson’s blog anyone?)

making to-do lists (few things in life are as gratifying as crossing list items off), read the printed word (I couldn’t agree more),

What's making your week wonderful reader?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to leave a comment, please do - I appreciate every one.