Thursday 26 August 2010

Things I Love Thursday

Just a short one this week my loves as I'm setting off for Greenbelt festival soon! Are you ready for the weekend?






Flowers I pass when walking-beautiful unexpected splashes of colour, meeting tiny children (I should probably clarify at this point that I mean very young rather than borrowers) with impeccable manners, plans for a weekend of fun times with some of my favourite people, Packing victory- I have managed to get everything I need for the weekend all in one bag, aftersun- last week I mentioned that had managed to get sunburnt. Yes whilst the rest of the uk seemed to be snuggling up in their winter woollies I was doing my best impression of a lobster. This feat is made more impressive at the discovery my companion that afternoon didn’t even start to tan. Thank goodness for aftersun which on Friday and Sunday my skin was absorbing as quickly as I could slather it on.

What about you reader? What's making your week glow?

1 comment:

  1. You!! Can't wait to see you again! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

If you'd like to leave a comment, please do - I appreciate every one.