Thursday 19 August 2010

Things I Love Thursday


Being a “Lady who lunches” (I met up with a fabulous friend today lots of laughing, smiling and reminissing ensued), Sunshine (not loving, however, the resulting sunburn I’m experiencing after sitting in aforementioned friends garden in it), Chai lattes, how to win Rock-paper-scissors every time, THE secret to success. this is IT. for reals.
Also this super-cute short song by Tom Felton. Yes, as in Draco Malfoy from the Harry Potter movies:


Last but certainly not least the lovely, intelligent and charming people that read this blog and whose blogs I read... because without you, my life just wouldn't sparkle quite the same!
What's making your list this week reader?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to leave a comment, please do - I appreciate every one.