Monday 21 February 2011

Happy Monday reader!

One of my best friends has given me an award! It's nice to be appreciated. It is my first award on this blog and well I’ve been called a lot of things in my time, I’m not sure I’ve ever been called ‘stylish’ before so I was honoured to be chosen. Thank you so much lovely lady.


This award comes with a pre-requisite (with great power comes great responsibility…) namely that I pass it on to three other bloggers I consider "stylish" so without further ado here’s a list of bloggers whose style I love:

Moyra at ‘Creating my life’- I admire her outlook on life and her honesty. I have so much admiration for the way she admits on her blog when she’s had a tough day or she’s in a bad mood, not in a sitting around moaning way, she’s just courageous enough to put it out there- admit it, own it and move on. That’s before I even mention her artwork. A truly talented women; she creates beautiful and original pieces as she says in her own words she's 'always exploring, creating, making'. Mo’s blog doesn’t follow the crowd she creates her own style.

Kerri- is so inspiring, she's following her musical dreams and creating the life she wants to live. It’s a pleasure and a privilege to stowaway and follow her journey; through her blog I mean reader I’m not a crazy stalker honest. Her writing is absolutely dreamy, she’s super talented and uber stylish to boot.

Lastly but certainly not least

Allie who blogs at ‘Hyperbole and a half’- Her blog is half webcomic, half memoir of all the bizarre and/hilarious experiences and observations of its creator but it's wholly and incredibly funny.

I’d also like to second R’s nominations for Yen and Knittynat. There are so many things I could say about these lovely ladies, and indeed about R herself, reader but R says it so eloquently that I’ll just refer you there. All three ladies are more than deserving of this award and well worth a read.

Thanks again R -even though I feel totally slightly undeserving, I'm just happy to be nominated, it was the perfect antidote to my mondaze funk xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to leave a comment, please do - I appreciate every one.