Thursday 10 February 2011

Things I Love Thursday

It’s time for Things I Love Thursday…Let the gratitude commence:




The sky this morning was a beautiful shade of blue scattered with just a couple of clouds, similar to the above picture. The sky didn't stay that way for very long but it put a spring in my step this morning.

On Monday I had to attend an inquest, whilst I can’t in all honesty say I loved that per se what I do love is finally getting answers (even if it’s just confirmation of what I already believed) and the sense of closure.

Also high on my love-list this week…

Russell Howard gig last Friday- best friends + good wine + lots of laughter [so. much. laughter] = wonderful evening

Rastamouse- A Stop-motion series, based on a series of books by Genevieve Webster (an author and illustrator) and Michael De Souza (a Rastafari swimming instructor), featuring a crime-fighting special agent who plays in a reggae band. True to the original books, Rastamouse and his friends speak with a Caribbean accent and using some Jamaican Patois terms and much of the story is told in rhyme. The stories are mostly themed on how people can get on and solve problems through understanding, love and respect. Rastamouse’s ethos is redemption not retribution or as the mouse himself would put it “makin’ a bad ting good”, to teach right from wrong & help the wrong-doer redeem themselves from their mistake.

The very lovely go_placidly and myself were retweeted by the tetley teafolk over on twitter. This fact possibly makes me happier than it should!

Now it’s your turn! What splendid and spectacular things have been happening to you this week?

1 comment:

  1. Friday was pretty neat! I hung out with some really cool people, ate good food, and laughed more than I have in a long time.
    Let's do it again soon yes?
    *hugs*
    (also inordinately excited by the retweeting. win!) xxx

    ReplyDelete

If you'd like to leave a comment, please do - I appreciate every one.