Thursday 24 February 2011

Things I Love Thursday

Hello reader, I hope you’ve been having the most fantastic week. Here are some of things that are giving me an ear-to-ear grin this week:

This week I am loving work that doesn't feel like work. I spent most of this afternoon baking ready for 'Messy Church' tomorrow.

I also love that my Sister-in –Law has had a lovely relaxing birthday. Most days she has to balance work, running a house and two pre-schoolers practically single handed, my brother’s job takes him away from home quite a lot, most weeks in fact, and she deals with it all without whingeing (too much). I’m so glad she was able to have a ‘day off’ and enjoy herself.

A “thank you” from my youthlings- Makes all the effort and sacrifice worth it.

Feeling like every song I heard and every movie I watched this week was exactly about my life. Hilarious and sad.

This playable ‘Angry Birds’ cake that a man made for his son’s sixth birthday. I love the sheer effort this man went to:



Scrubs dance montage:


That's all for today guys and gals, now it’s over to you. What’s making you feel warm and fuzzy this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to leave a comment, please do - I appreciate every one.