Thursday 17 February 2011

Here is this week's list of things that are making my heart flutter! (It's a good one, too!) :


Inspiration on a new way to present something (especially after you’ve been racking your brain for hours)- It's shocking how much more creative you have to be when you face the prospect of people who won't hide the fact that they're bored or quietly go to sleep in the corner of the room if what is happening up front isn't relevant to them.

Of course this week featured a very special day, which I couldn’t go any further in my love-list without mentioning… yes reader, I hope you had a very happy St Wanda’s day

This quote:




Hearing about all the projects my friends are pursuing. I am lucky to be surrounded by talented, clever and creative people. I especially love seeing all the pictures, both in-progress and complete, appearing on their blogs. Admiration by the bucket load

In soviet russia, cat lols you!


What fantastic happenings and thrilling things have made the final cut in your TILT list this week reader?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to leave a comment, please do - I appreciate every one.