Thursday 10 March 2011

Things I Love Thursday

It’s Thurday. Huzzah. A chance to focus on things that made me flutter a little bit this week:




Top of the list this week = The random kindness of people I love

Spring is on its way- there’s incredible beauty springing up, pardon the pun reader, around us if we just look.

Books- Saturday 5th March 2011, two days after World Book Day, was World Book Night- An event to inspire people to read involving enthusiastic readers giving away their favourite book to people they think might love it too. It also featured an evening of coverage and special Culture Show programmes on BBC2. Books inspire, books provoke, I can genuinely say I wouldn’t be the person I am today without half the books I’ve read, and of course few pleasures are as satisfying as losing yourself in a good book.

Sometimes it’s the little things that make me smile:
Leftover naan-bread and takeaway curry for lunch yum yum

Watching really old Disney movies with super amazing art. There’s something much more charming about them than modern special effects.

vivid dreams of old friends and places

Tea- always

What about you reader, what's making your list this week? I hope when you get a chance to look back on your week you find lots of little moments of awesome to relish in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to leave a comment, please do - I appreciate every one.