Thursday 24 March 2011

Things I Love Thursday

It’s that time of the week again reader. Let’s not tarry any longer, shall we?



Top of the list this week-Finding a bible verse that seems to be written just for me. I am so grateful for the grace of God. Sometimes it isn’t easy to be Christian, but it is always worth it.

This week I’ve also loved the news story about the ferret found at Edinburgh’s Haymarket train station who they suspect 'took a London train'. They’ve named him Mickey and he’s a cutie.

Speaking of cute things...this picture:


Another thing making my lovelist this week is this Pachelbel Rant by Rob Paravonian


Moments of Pure Enchantment:

The sunny days we’ve been having lately, truly beautiful, new episodes of Midsomer Murders- I especially love Sykes the dog, sending ‘just because’ presents to my five little lovelies (little man & gorgeous girl aka my niece and nephew and my cousins three cute wee bairns)

So reader over to you, what things this week have tickled your heartstrings?

1 comment:

If you'd like to leave a comment, please do - I appreciate every one.